Celebrate the festive season with good cheer, a little wine and sweet words. This is the time to be thankful to your host, resolve to give joy to others and, to praise and enjoy life. Over this period in Australia it is summer time and we will all be taking some time out with family and friends for rest, recreation and refreshment, which is the key to good health in the year ahead.
If you haven’t been to our site before you can subscribe FREE to our monthly newsletter Muse~News. We have many free posts for you to read. Just click on our categories on the right hand column of our home page or the quick links provided below.
You can also discover Carolyn McDowall’s Terrific Twelve + Reading Choices of 2012, her Editor’s Choice for 2012 – Inspiring People, Places & Causes or, Editor’s Entertainment Choices 2012 – Top TV Shows & Movies and be sure to enjoy The Culture Concept Circle’s Top Twelve Posts 2012
1. Sculpture – Art at the Pinnacle of What is Possible
2. Andy Warhol Pop Art Prince – King of People’s Perceptions
3. What Is Art Deco – Does it Celebrate Life as Art?
4. Maison Cartier – Timeless Design and Unmatched Craftsmanship
5. Franklin & Jefferson – Founding The Architecture of Freedom
6. Tartan, Plaid, Kilts, Clans and Customs – Scotland the Brave
7. Downton Abbey Season 3 Begins – Everyone Loves a Wedding
8. Towers – Symbols of Hope and Freedom
9. Classical Architecture – At the Meeting of Human and Divine
10. Extravagant Inventions – The Roentgen Family Cabinetmakers
11. Tiara to the Aigrette – Hair Ornament, Halo or ‘Cock’s Comb’
12. The Queen’s Diamonds – A Jubilee Celebration 2012
Enjoy the Holidays!
Posting will resume from Epiphany – Sunday January 6, 2013
Carolyn McDowall, Writer in Residence & Editor, The Culture Concept Circle 2012